18.1.05

SCRUBS: 4.06 "My Cake"

BATHROOM -- J.D., TURK & CARLA'S APARTMENT
[J.D. attends to his hair in the mirror.]

J.D.'s Narration: Whenever someone close to you dies, it's important to keep your head above water.

He hears water bubbling behind him, then turns.

J.D.: Dan!

[Dan quickly bursts out from beneath the stale bath water.]

Dan: I'm up!

[He spits out some water and coughs.]

J.D.: You know, it wasn't exactly easy showering with you in there.

Dan: Well, it wasn't exactly easy for me, either. You have Dad's butt.

J.D.: You think you'll get out of the tub today?

Dan: Yeah, today doesn't look good - by the way, could you get me another beer?

J.D.: No, look, I put a six-pack for you in the toilet.

[He lifts the lid, revealing the bowl full of ice and cans.]

Dan: Ooh.

J.D.: I gotta go to work!

Dan: [as J.D. exits] Okay, little brother, call me if you need... anything. I mean, anything from this particular area. Ooh. [he picks up the plunger] Hello, my little friend. [he extends the plunger, presses it against a can in the toilet, and draws it back into the bath] Ah! Success.

No comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP