16.2.13

Military Diet - Day 3

Day 3:

As a result of my adventure yesterday with so much cottage cheese, vegetables, and Asian lactose intolerance, I made a poo mountain this morning (no photos -- you're welcome). It was peppered with carrot chunks (because I did not chew excessively) and looked like a decent chili.

Breakfast: 1 slice of cheese, 5 saltine crackers, 1 small apple

8:40 am - No egg =(
8:42 am - cheese with crackers tastes pretty good with water.

Summary: This day looks like it will be relatively lame overall.

Lunch: 1 slice of bread, 1 egg

12:00 pm - EGG! on toast! I have good toast.

Summary: Egg is satisfying.

4:39 pm - I am very hungry now. Only an hour to go until tuna.

Dinner: 1 cup of tuna, 1/2 a banana, 1 cup of vanilla ice cream

5:09 pm - So hungry that I ate the banana first to tide me over
5:30 pm - Cooking the copious amount of tuna with a pan.

Summary: That's a lot of tuna. And now I'm done.

No comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP