
I rotoscoped the Scizor game sprite into a vector pseudo-watercolour. I want to make more.
12.10.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
distance = velocity * time
What you do speaks so loud that I cannot hear what you say.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
© Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com
Back to TOP
3 comments:
That is quite nice. If you make a whole bunch of them, I think I'd be tempted to make a tee shirt, with all these either in a grid, or forming a Pokéball shape or something...
Or, horrible puns involving Pokémon names.
What did you use to make this?
Adobe Illustrator.
This is the start of my ridiculously painstaking project: rotoscope all the pokemon (that aren't lame). Requests?
Eventually, I hope to be able to draw them freemouse, instead of tracing over existing images.
where's the like button? oh right.
i would totally wear a rotoscoped pokemon t-shirt! and aren't pokemon names horrible puns of sorts to begin with?
Post a Comment