I did it. The way kids in the schoolyard mean it.
I didn't really know what to expect.
I wasn't scared. Honestly, I was a little bit excited. Okay, fine, a lot excited.
I should've taken pictures.
Good thing other people did. I had a McGangbang.
For the uninitiated, this is a combination burger consisting of a McChicken sandwiched between the patties of a double cheeseburger. In certain McDonald's locations, the fame of the McGangbang as reached even the ears of the employees, to the point where you can order it by name.
There are variations of the McGangbang based on the variety in the McDonald's menu. Any chicken burger can be used: Jr. Chicken, McChicken, Crispy Chicken, Spicy Chicken, Chicken McGrill, etc. Any beef patty burger with two (or more) patties can be used for the sandwichers: Double Cheeseburger, Double Quarter Pounder (w/ cheese), Big Mac, etc.
In my haste to taste a McGangbang, I ordered whatever I could see: A McChicken meal (fries and Coke) plus a Double Quarter Pounder (w/ cheese) a la carte. It came out to a little over $12 CAN. Ridiculous. So worth it.
McDonald's Calorie Chart
| Item | Calories | Fat (g) |
| Medium Fries | 350 | 11 |
| Medium Coke | 210 | 0 |
| Medium Coke (refill) | 210 | 0 |
| McChicken Burger | 420 | 23 |
| Double Quarter Pounder (w/ cheese) | 730 | 25 |
| TOTAL | 1920 | 59 |
For your reference: the recommended daily intake of calories and fat for a male my size is 2400 to 2700 calories and less than 75 g of fat. In one sitting, I consumed 80% of my recommended daily caloric and fat intake.
3 comments:
It was both thrilling and disgusting watching you do it up. My only regret/solace is that I did not get a chance to video tape the affair.
you're crazy!!
schoolyard kiddy responses:
- ewww!
- *giggles
- what was it like?
- did you get in trouble?
creepier:
- was anyone watching?
- can you show me sometime?
- creepy comments about eating the sandwich in obscure orientations
oh look it's time to stop
Post a Comment