12.1.09

What gets your engine going?

So this guy gets carjacked over the weekend by gun toting youth, losing his BMW, cash and cellphone. While commiserating over beverages, one clever friend sends the stolen cellphone a text message promising attractive women and recreational drugs to lure the thieves out into the open. Needless to say, instead of attractive women and recreational drugs, the witless thieves rendezvous-ed with Columbus, Ohio's finest.

Let's sidestep the commentary on the state of today's world and go straight to the personal questions: What would the text message have to say for you to come out and play?


I'd fall for any of the following:
"Yo, I just trained up a Lucario. Want to battle?"
"OMG this is the best burger ever!"
"BSG marathon tonight."
"I got hockey tickets!"
"Three words: Jeopardy! in. HD."

No comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP