20.12.08

Redecorating

Pocketfish is in the middle of some renovation at the moment. I still need to sit down and hash out the colour scheme, standardize fonts and clean up the template clutter. Your opinions and suggestions on the new decor are welcome. Eventually, I would like to design a template from scratch; alas, I am currently not brave enough.

EDIT: Dec 20
Added Post Expansion to long entries to keep scrolling on the main page to a minimum. To expand a post, click the button below to see the rest of it.


Instead of "Read more..." or similar text, I decided to craft a little button that matched the theme of the blog. I am hoping the plus sign is self-explanatory enough.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your nerd tag on this post, it seems.. obligatory :P
your row of links at the top are pretty spiffy!

dorr. said...

i think it looks pretty!

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP