23.10.08

The Midterm of Moderate Monotony about Me

1. I like...
A. Acrostic Poetry
B. Big butts and I cannot lie
C. Crenellations
D. Dinosaurs

2. How many concussions did I have in my first 10 years?
A. 1
B. 2
C. 3
D. 5

3. I once had to take a time out because...
A. I threw an orange on to the school roof
B. I was braiding the hair of the girl in front of me
C. I got into a fight over $2
D. All of the above

4. What instrument does my boss play?
A. Piccolo
B. Bassoon
C. Glockenspiel
D. Viola

5. What is my softball uniform number?
A. 42
B. 17
C. 13
D. 24

6. What is my favourite Microsoft Office application?
A. Excel
B. Word
C. Powerpoint
D. Outlook

7. Which Pokemon starter did I always choose?
A. Bulbasaur
B. Charmander
C. Squirtle
D. Pikachu

8. Which superhero would I rather be?
A. Spider-Man
B. Iron Man
C. Superman
D. Batman

9. What was my job title in Grade 8?
A. Social Relationship Counselor
B. Mild-mannered Student
C. Player
D. Unemployed

10. Who do I profess to like?
A. Amy Adams
B. Emma Watson
C. Jenna Fischer
D. Alysson Hannigan

BONUS: Short Answer
In six words, describe why I use Opera.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. D-d-d-dinosaurs
2. B or not to be
3. D, 'cause both A and B sound real
4. B
5. C
6. Axcellent
7. A
8. B? least amount of tights/hairgel
9. A
10. C. is this a trick question? you clearly like 'em all

BONUS: more customizable, speed dial, IE sucks?

this was way hard. yeah, she thought so too.

dorr. said...

1. D
2. A
3. B
4. i guess... D
5. C
6. A
7. A
8. D cuz he has cool gadgets!
9. A
10. B

princess_pauper said...

geez, i tried doing your quiz but my answer to your questions doesn't fit into these selections at all. :(

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP