Morgan: Ellie, let me ask you a question. Am I the kind of guy you would categorize as... immature?
Ellie: Do you really want me to answer that?
Morgan: Yes. Be straight with me; fire away, both barrels --
Devon (AKA Capt. Awesome): Would you mind stepping into the kitchen with me, Morgan? (to Ellie) I'll handle this one, honey.
Morgan follows Capt. Awesome into Ellie's bedroom. Morgan pauses at the door.
Morgan: Ellie's room. (inhales deeply) Wow.
Capt. Awesome: There comes a time in a man's life when he reaches... well, a crossroads; (as he leads Morgan to the mirror) a time when he must ask himself, "Am I a tucker?"
Morgan glances about, confused
Capt. Awesome: I'm talkin' about your shirt, Morgan. I wasn't always a tucker, you know. Then, one day, it just happened.
Morgan: How do you know it's time?
Capt. Awesome: Just feel it. Go ahead, tuck her in. See how she feels.
Morgan: (as he buttons his shirt) aw, I don't know. Nah, nah, I'm just kinda happy with how my shirts hang there.
Capt. Awesome: C'mon. You're safe in here.
Morgan: Um... (exhales deeply)
Capt. Awesome: Tuck her in.
Morgan: I don't know if I'm ready --
Capt. Awesome: Do it.
Morgan clears his throat and tucks his shirt into his waistband.
Capt. Awesome: Mm hmm.
Morgan: (exhales) I don't know. I- I kind of feel like my- (whispers) my junk's out there for the whole world to see.
Capt. Awesome: Maybe that's the point, Morgan. Maybe that's the point.
14.11.07
Chuck vs The Sandworm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment