26.6.07

When I Grow Up...

today was Senior Kindergarten Graduation, a useless, but adorable event.

i was drafted to handle the audio (from two stereos) by kindergarten teacher (last year she got her husband to take time off work to handle it).

upon receiving their 'diplomas', each student would say, "when I grow up, I want to be...". a handful picked normal, worthy careers: teacher, doctor, dentist, lawyer, etc. others were equally worthy, but slightly less normal:

boy: When I grow up, I want to be a worker.

boy: When I grow up, I want to be a basketball player and a soccer player.
next boy: When I grow up, I want to be a basketball.

girl: When I grow up, I want to be a grizzly bear.

boy: When I grow up, I want to be a man.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the last boy is ambitious. forrealsies.

Unknown said...

my friend Iain: When I grow up, I want to be a tapeworm.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP