sometimes it gets so hot outside you could fry an egg on the sidewalk.
sometimes it gets so hot that you could fry an egg on the underside of your Macbook.
17.7.06
heat issues
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
distance = velocity * time
sometimes it gets so hot outside you could fry an egg on the sidewalk.
sometimes it gets so hot that you could fry an egg on the underside of your Macbook.
What you do speaks so loud that I cannot hear what you say.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
© Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com
Back to TOP
2 comments:
My Brain Usage Profile:
Auditory : 41%
Visual : 58%
Left : 50%
Right : 50%
That's approximately exactly what I thought I might get.
Lol, egg.
Compliments on the horse; the patterns were most intriguing and the shading reminded me of drawings of a particular phallic statue. Incidentally I folded a horse a few weeks ago, also supposedly in mid-gallop, also with less-than-perfect results.
Post a Comment