i saw a pretty girl today. just thought i'd let you all know how shallow i am.
distance = velocity * time
What you do speaks so loud that I cannot hear what you say.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
© Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com
Back to TOP
8 comments:
lol.. whooa i guess you and dan didn't just go shopping for food for hot pot.. hahahah... what she look like??? +P don't worry.. i'm racist and shallow... =\
:O!!!! who's the preeeetty girl?!?! did you get her name? her number? her address? her email? if you didn't, what a shame :P
No worries.
I am as shallow as you are!
I will tell you when I see one, k =P
btw: this is blackman
props.
vhhhhhat?
larker.. "props" is xanga terminology (!)
ho yeet ah?
i really dont get flashing eyebrows or whatever you said 3 or so hrs ago xD
so? you see those at school everyday.
yellow, not-fob, glasses, longish hair. basically the average chinese girl you don't see at Pacific Mall.
i purposely try not to 'see' anyone at school. so i sit in the front for all my engrish classes. physics has no girls, so i can sit wherever i please.
Post a Comment