that previous post drew way too much attention.
i actually talked to her, so now we're chatting a bit.
it turns out i'm not as shallow as i first thought.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
distance = velocity * time
What you do speaks so loud that I cannot hear what you say.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
© Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com
Back to TOP
7 comments:
what a pimp. i bet you're a pimp. are you a pimp. i think you're a pimp. you're a pimp aren't you? pimp.
*sigh* I wanna c a pretty guy... =\ I need better perephiral vision..
he needs to see you.
w00t! so you DID get her email/phone number..!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :D
haha, physics has no girls
proves (for the 473645th time) dorr's a man. tada :D
dirty joke alert!
'honey, remember when i told you that i saved a surprise for our honeymoon? well... surprise.'
*horrified*
- Kishon M. (my friend)
what the random?!
i have to type something more cause its not worth typing kugjema for 17 characters.
Post a Comment