17.12.04

people think that i eat too many chocolate bars, or that i don't wash my face...

here are a few things i like with chocolate:
- milk. milk chocolate doesn't really make any difference to me. chocolate milk, however, is probably what Jesus would've turned that bath water at the marriage at Cana into, had it been invented yet.
- peanut butter. thank you reese's.
- nutella. ferrero roche knows where its at.
- nuts. white chocolate macadamia nut cookies. 'nuff said.
- caramel. the caramilk bar secret is not very well protected.
- nougat. i don't really know what nougat is but it sounds dirrty.
- marshmallow. sugar + chocolate = can't be wrong.
- pastry and other bakery store goods. all pastry and other bakery store goods goodness is multiplied 10 billion-fold by a drizzle of chocolate syrup.
- mint. york peppermint patties! girl guides' chocolate mint thins! oh baby. i wish i had a sister so that ggcmts would come my way more often than door-to-door. my only way in now is to date a girl guide. i think it's worth it.

5 comments:

blkmage said...

Mint belongs in toothpaste and, uh, mints.

Alwin said...

heh, york pps all the way. lindor has mint ones too.. although i seem to be the only one in my family who is a fan. nougat?? it's that stuff.. like in a mars bar. the stuff that isn't caramel. don't you remember david's Nougat character back in grade 6 or something? I think it was david. And i think it was grade 6-ish. He even did that speech arts thing with Hussein using Nougat.. and something. "Yes you're right, let's battle."

heh, i eat nutella outta the jar. well, technically this jar is.. pc chocolate hazelnut spread. sorry pc.

man, now i'm hungry.

Anonymous said...

Indeed, I was Nuegut, and Hussein played none other than Drac Repyh (Hyper Card spelled backwards). I especially enjoyed the intro Hussein did "in a time of darkness, there were only Gargoyles! But that has nothing to do with this."

-David Judag

Anonymous said...

Indeed, I was Nuegut, and Hussein played none other than Drac Repyh (Hyper Card spelled backwards). I especially enjoyed the intro Hussein did "in a time of darkness, there were only Gargoyles! But that has nothing to do with this."

-David Judah

Anonymous said...

oh word.

I think that was Grade 5, though I may be mistaken..
and we went to the scarborough finals and got beat out by the worst speech arts ever!

We were just ahead of our time.

-Hussein

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP