The Curse of the Asian Man
hee. the asian man is bitter, but not, apparently, without reason.
The Truth About Asian Women
gee, i sure hope someone finds this offensive.
13.11.04
its so simple...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
distance = velocity * time
The Curse of the Asian Man
hee. the asian man is bitter, but not, apparently, without reason.
The Truth About Asian Women
gee, i sure hope someone finds this offensive.
What you do speaks so loud that I cannot hear what you say.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
© Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com
Back to TOP
6 comments:
I don't agree with the INDC theory
But mixed chicks are generally super fine...
-Hussein
Sounds like ladder theory, except more talking out of ass and even less witty.
-Yang
like all things of the ass, it has its moments.
i'm not bitter.
the truth of the asian woman - umm.. yea I kinda find that article offensive and very much like a piece of meat after reading it... can someone scrap my eyes out now?
The curse of the asian man - Did you feed this one off my blog?? haha... tis slightly true. But I'm one of the wierder ones. I don't find caucasians attractive at all. I like my asian peeps =). But as decided by the gals on fri. they think I need to find a mix to coincide with my height. I honestly wished sometimes I was shorter... It's hard being a taller asian girl!! and I'm not thaaat tall.
In summary: When you read both of them back to back you find a joke. The first one says asian guys can't find asian girls that appreciate them.... And yeeet.. the 2nd article reflects that all asian girls are 'not hot' and ugly.. Do you find a slight problemo here? If these asian guys or the author of this thinks majority of asian girls are ugly do you think they would date them? HMMMMMMMMMM..... Maybe everyone needs to change how they think instead, and get a new set of glasses... or clean them off.
finally, indignation, affront and tirade.
the new generation of CBCs are generally taller - noutritional reasons - if you don't mind younger.
tirade??? yes see the anger in my eyes.... =P You R so rite! what happened between those 3 yrs.. the guys in my year just shrunk and the growth spurts happened later.. must be the water.. or ahem the water as it gets more dirty... deviations!!!!!
Post a Comment