Tim: Herman, do you have a girlfriend?
Herman: Nope.
Tim:Yes you do. She goes to my church.
Herman: What?
Tim: How old are you?
Herman: 19
Tim: How come you don't have a girlfriend yet?
Herman: what do you mean, yet? Go eat your lunch.
i guess they don't believe that i'm going to marry avril lavigne anymore. i'm beginning to answer more snappishly regarding their nosing into my personal life. And since Tim only just got back from vacation for this week, i can only assume that someone informed him of Justin's declaration (see below) sometime before lunch. which means that there is some manner of rumour mill going on within the campers.
also...
Elim: Do you remember an Elisa?
Herman: Um... no?
Elim: She remembers you.
Herman: I guess we were juniors together or something. I don't remember anything from junior or senior.
Elim: Me neither. But she remembers you. She's got pictures.
Herman: "THIS is Herman" points
Elim: Apparently you were her boyfriend.
Herman: I guess it's not that good that I don't remember her then.
okay. that was weird. Elim is a co-worker, and also the girl that Tim and Herbert (see below) were referring to.
19.7.04
this is getting ridiculous
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
didn't you get the memo?
heh. they bug you only because they love you. and/or because they are snotty, nosy, annoying, piss-and-vinegar-and-faeces-filled children. or maybe that describes their pants. i'm not sure. perhaps you should pick a new teen star each week for your fake future bride.
Post a Comment